21 August, 2007

Destinations

The space shuttle landed a day early due to Dean. Air Force 1 is at MSP so George can help Norm. And in 4 days I depart for Scotland. It’s all about planes, destinations, and hopes. I feel as if I’m on the precipice of something grand. Spending the past week with friends, Dennis and Kathleen (and new friend Colette from Ireland) was good on so many levels. They helped me see the enormity of potential, to really take in this opportunity, to explore my back yard in Dalkeith and Edinburgh as well as what lies beyond. At times I am excited beyond words. Gratitude is pervasive as I look towards my final week in Wisconsin spending time with friends, knowing that I embark with their love and support. Grand indeed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did not know that you and George and Norm were on a first name basis. I have different first names for them but will save that for a different time. I am looking forward to your blog updates.
Cheers,
Mark

Kat said...

I suspect if we were to compare our lists of first names they would be remarkably similar.

Anonymous said...

Hey Kat, I'm glad things are going well for you over in Scotland! Today was the first day I've had the chance to read this wonderful blog you've provided... I can't wait to read the exciting future adventures of yours while you're there!

Alvin